CABINET: 3 YEARS
Tempo warrants the cabinet holding the interactive display against defects in
workmanship and materials for a period of 3 years from the date of original delivery.
INTERACTIVE DISPLAY: 12 MONTHS
Tempo warrants the interactive display, including the screen and all incorporated
hardware elements (e.g., camera, processor) against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months
from the date of original delivery.
BENCH, SQUAT RACK, WEIGHT PLATE HOLDER, KETTLEBELL, HEART RATE MONITOR: 12 MONTHS
Tempo warrants the bench, squat rack, weight plate holder, kettlebell and heart rate monitor provided with the Tempo Studio against defects
in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
BARBELLS, COLLAR AND WEIGHTS: 3 YEARS
Tempo warrants the barbells, collar and weights against defects in workmanship and
materials for a period of 3 years from the date of original delivery.
LABOR AND INSTALLATION: 12 MONTHS
For Tempo Studios originally assembled by an authorized Tempo technician, Tempo will
cover the labor cost for the repair or replacement made under this Limited Warranty for a period of 12 months from
the date of original delivery. Except where applicable law requires otherwise, repair labor is not covered for
locations where Tempo did not originally assemble the Tempo Studio or if the Tempo Studio is removed from its
original installation location.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Who is covered?
What is covered?
- The original owner of the Tempo Studio. The Tempo Studio must remain in the possession of the original
purchaser, or for gifted Tempo Studios, the owner of the original membership attached to that Tempo Studio.
This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
What is NOT covered?
- If a defect arises in the Tempo Studio or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty
period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for Tempo to, at Tempo’s discretion to the extent
permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning Tempo Studio or component with the
same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty
period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
- Any other Tempo products or services, non-Tempo products or labor, units that are, or that Tempo reasonably
believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units
purchased or used outside the U.S., and units missing serial numbers.
- Software, even if sold with or embedded in the Tempo Studio, or Internet connectivity. Tempo does not
warrant that the operation of the equipment will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance
installation, relocation, or repair (other than that caused by a Tempo authorized service or installation
technician), use of the Tempo Studio with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or
accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Tempo Studio, or any use contrary to the
instructions provided with the equipment.
- Installation of the interactive display by anyone other than a Tempo approved technician will void the
Limited Warranty with respect to the interactive display as well as labor and installation.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion,
discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect
performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of
God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause,
unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are
unauthorized or not recommended by Tempo.
- Incidental or consequential damages. Tempo is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or
consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other
consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of
equipment or parts. Tempo does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement
parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment,
maintenance visits or transportation.
- Equipment used for any use other than indoor at a single family or household (or if you are a Commercial
Buyer, any use other than indoor at a single physical location).
- If you are a Commercial Buyer, equipment used in connection with a violation of the Terms of Service or the
commercial program, such as, for example, by not obtaining and paying for a commercial membership.
- Any attempt to modify the components of the Tempo Studio or modify, delete, add, or install software not
provided with the Tempo Studio or automatically updated by Tempo will void the Limited Warranty.
- Any external or cosmetic damage as a result of but not limited to the relocation or accidental misuse of the Tempo Studio after its initial installation.
- Any repair or attempted repair of the Tempo Studio by anyone other than a certified Tempo technician.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition
by Tempo or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as a warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of
- In the event of a long-distance move beyond a radius of 10 miles from the original delivery address, we recommend transporting the Tempo studio like a large screen television. The screen should be orientated vertically (not flat) and the studio should be securely wrapped with moving blankets and/or bubble wrap. A professional moving company should be hired to crate the Tempo studio to prevent physical damage in transit. All accessories should be removed, including the barbell and dumbbell hooks, and securely wrapped separately from the Tempo prior to any transportation. It is important that objects are not stacked on top of the Tempo studio, and it is adequately secured to prevent movement during transit.
Upon request, you must be able to provide a receipt with the professional moving company name along with a service date in order to maintain coverage of Tempo’s Limited warranty.
- In the event you desire to move the studio to a new location within your home, all accessories should be removed from the Tempo studio. Two people are required to safely move the studio and all caution should be exercised to avoid obstructions and impact.
Note: The Tempo’s Limited warranty does not cover damage caused by improper relocation nor is Tempo responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any move or attempted move.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN BY TEMPO AND SUPERSEDES ANY
PRIOR, CONTRARY OR ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY STATUTORY
WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED EXCEPT TO THE
EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. IN SUCH EVENT, SUCH WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIODS SET
FORTH ABOVE. THIS EXCLUSION APPLIES EVEN IF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSES AND REGARDLESS
OF WHETHER DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY IN
TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC
LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Any disputes between you and Tempo related to this Limited Warranty or the Tempo
Studio will be governed by the then-current dispute resolution procedures in Tempo’s Terms of Service, available
How do I obtain warranty service?
What if I have questions or concerns?
- To be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you must provide Tempo with the serial number of your
Tempo Studio and the dated receipt, or other proof of purchase indicating the date purchased, upon discovering
any nonconformity or defect. Contact member support if you believe you need service at email@example.com. Claims must be made within the specified
- You may direct any questions or concerns to member support: firstname.lastname@example.org.